Valentine’s Day is the day of lovers, to spend time with each other, to present gifts. But there are people who are singles, who do not have someone (a special someone 😛 ) to spend time with on this Valentine’s. You need not get sad, no matter if you don’t have a Valentine with you to celebrate, you can always enjoy each and every day. Below are some tips for all those singles out there (just like me 😛 ), to celebrate Valentine’s in their own way 🙂
Valentines Day tips for Singles!
- Party Hard with your other Single Friends: This is one of the best ways to curb the loneliness which you might feel on this day. There must be some of your friends who are single and thus you can go out with them and party hard in some restaurant or club.
- Enjoy your own company: Sometimes enjoying one’s own company is the best bet. You never know what new you may discover about yourself. So you may want to stay at home alone and enjoy you own company, since there is nothing as good as enjoying one’s own company.
- Get some Red Wine: Yes, you read it right. Get yourself some Red Wine, the anti-oxidants present in Red Wine help in decreasing hypertension and also heart diseases 😛 .
- Give yourself a treat: Most of the couples will give treat to each other. But since you are single, what you can do is that you can treat yourself. Go out to some cafe or restaurant alone and treat yourself for being alone. Let others treat for their relationship, we will treat ourselves for being single 😀
- Spread Love to people around you: While your way back from Office to home or School to home, buy some roses and give them to strangers who pass by you, you will feel much relieved and happy then going out with a lady or a man alone. Spread some love, after all Valentine’s is all about spreading love.
- Take up some leisurely activity: Do some activity which you like the most, you may want to get into some art work, or try to bring out the singer in you. Whatever you feel like just do it.
- Hit up the Gym: If you are from the lot which gets depressed easily, then you may want to hit up the Gym since physical exercises tend to release the depression in the mind through the pain in the muscles while working out.
- Prepare for Singles Awareness/Appreciation Day: Singles Appreciation Day is observed as a humorous holiday for singles on 15th February i.e. the next day of Valentine’s Day. This day Singles known, unknown meet each other at a decided place and party hard.
- Plan to get someone to be your Valentine: You can try and plan as to how you are gonna progress into the next year so that you get a Valentine for your self before next year’s Valentine’s Day.
And remember, it doesn’t matter if you are single , what matters is that you love yourself, love being single and then nobody can make you sad. 🙂
We hope that this small guide helps you get out that loneliness and boredom which may have occupied your mind if you had not read this article 😛