The Valentines week celebration starts with the Valentines Rose Day celebration on 7th February of every year. The Valentines day celebration has been adopted from the western culture and being celebrated in all region of different countries. On Rose Day, the people specially the youth gift the roses to their loved ones to express his/her endless love and to show his/her feelings and gratitude. Also gifting roses to their partner in order to express your feelings is a simple and easy way which cannot be expressed by words because ” the rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart “.
The lovers start the Valentines week celebration with the valentines rose day celebration by greeting each other with the beautiful bunches of roses. They likes to go for the romantic candle light dinner, movie or long drive or to do party at home on this event.Red roses are given to each other to indicate the great passion and enthusiasm to the loved ones. The warm feelings and heartily wishes are prayed to the God by the loved ones for their loved ones. The whole environment becomes full of sweet fragrance and freshness of the colored roses as everyone goes to the flower shop and pack up most liked roses according to their romance for their valentines.
However, there are many colorful roses which are available for different relationship and occasions.
- Red roses are the indication of love and greet to each other to express the love.
- A single red rose is given to say thank you to be in life.
- Bunch of red roses are given to express the feeling of true love without which you cannot live.
- Pink roses are the indication of cheerfulness and given to the loved ones for their happiness.
- Purple roses are the indication of first sight love and given to the valentines to propose the love at first sight.
- Dark pink roses are the indication of pleasure and appreciation and given to the loved ones to appreciate them.
- Yellow roses are the indication of friendship and given to each other to make friendship.
- White roses are the indication of peace and cleanliness and given to each other to say sorry for any mistake.